2023 2MBS Fine Music Sydney Artists in Residence Program
Below are the Terms and Conditions governing the our 12-month Artists in Residence Program.
- Volunteers and Staff of 2MBS Fine Music Sydney are not eligible to apply for the Artists in Residence Program.
- 2MBS Fine Music Sydney will select one Classical and one Jazz ensemble for the Artists in Residence Program. However, 2MBS Fine Music Sydney reserves the right to offer the Artists in Residence program to an ensemble of another music genre.
- The online application form and all relevant supporting materials must be submitted online.
- Applications that are late or incomplete will not be accepted.
- Recipients are responsible for the copyright clearance of any material included in their application.
- Recipients grant 2MBS Fine Music Sydney the rights for publication and broadcasting of work produced as part of the Artists in Residence Program. Copyright is vested in and is owned by the recipient.
- Recipients agree to any reasonable request to participate in promotional activities and media calls publicising the Artists in Residence Program.
- Recipients cannot transfer participation in the Artists in Residence Program to another ensemble.
- The Artists in Residence Program is valued at $10,000. There is no cash component.
- The $10,000 value of the program is not transferrable to cash.
- The $10,00 in-kind value component of the Artists in Residence program comprises in-kind sponsorship on 2MBS Fine Music Sydney, including on-air, online and in Fine Music Magazine. Recipients will also have access to the Fine Music Founders’ Studio for rehearsals.
- Recipients may use the Fine Music Founders’ Studio for recording, at their own expense. Our current Engineer rate is $80 per hour during business hours and $100 per hour after 6pm weeknights and on the weekend. There is an additional piano tunning fee of $280 where requested.