2024 2MBS Fine Music Sydney Stefan Kruger and Ken Weatherley Jazz Scholarships
Below are the Terms and Conditions governing the 2024 2MBS Fine Music Sydney Stefan Kruger and Ken Weatherley Jazz Scholarships.
1. 2MBS Fine Music Sydney volunteers and staff are not eligible to apply for the scholarship.
2. 2MBS Fine Music Sydney reserves the right to withdraw the scholarship offers, without further notice or explanation, prior to selecting a recipient(s).
3. The scholarship cannot be transferred to another person.
4. An application that is late or incomplete will not be accepted.
5. The application form and all relevant supporting materials must be submitted online.
6. The applicant is responsible for the copyright clearance of any material included in their application.
7. The scholarship recipient grants 2MBS Fine Music Sydney the rights for publication and broadcasting of their work produced as part of the scholarship. Copyright is vested in and is owned by the recipient.
8. The scholarship recipient agrees to any reasonable request to participate in promotional activities and media calls publicising the award and progress of the scholarship.
9. Once the 2024 Stefan Kruger and Ken Wetherley scholarships have been awarded, the recipient cannot significantly alter the project specified in the application without prior consultation with and approval by 2MBS Fine Music Sydney.
10. The $5000 2MBS Fine Music Sydney promotional credit is non-transferable to cash.
11. The Ken Weatherley Scholarship is valued at $10,000, with a cash component of $5000 and $5000 promotional credit to be used for marketing activities on 2MBS Fine Music Sydney’s on-air and online marketing channels.
12. The Stefan Kruger Scholarship is valued at $13,000, with a cash component of $8000 and $5000 promotional credit to be used for marketing activities on 2MBS Fine Music Sydney’s on-air and online marketing channels.
13. The promotional credit must be used within the 12-month scholarship period. Any balance remaining after this 12-month period will be considered forfeited.